E-MU Systems has announced the release of their new 0204 USB, 24-bit digital audio interface for the Macintosh and PC. The 0204 USB is the successor to E-MU’s celebrated 0202 USB 2.0 adding another pair of 24-bit outputs and improving the already outstanding audio specifications.
The headphone outputs are of the same high quality as the main outputs and can be used as two completely separate channels for a total of four.
The E-MU 0204 USB is compatible with Macintosh OS X, Windows 7/x64, Windows Vista/x64, Windows XP.
- Premium 24-bit/192kHz A/D and D/A converters deliver unmatched USB audio fidelity (A/D: 113dB SNR, D/A: 117dB SNR, THD+N = .0008%).
- Compatible with all popular audio/sequencer applications
- ASIO2 and WDM ultra-low latency USB drivers offer accurate timing and playback of your recorded audio and software instruments
- Record and playback for a multitude of sample rates: 44.1k, 48k, 88.2k, 96k, 176.4k, 192kHz
- Headphone output can be used as separate stereo output with analog volume control
- Studio-grade headphone amplifier
- Hardware zero-latency direct monitoring (mono/stereo) allows you to record and overdub with no annoying delay
Acoustica Mixcraft LE 4 is also included, providing musicians with all the tools needed to record and produce professional music.
Price for the E-MU 0204 USB is: 129.99, in dollars, euros or pounds.